–By Tom Kuhar, CDR USCG RET and Winter Gala Chair
The days to the Winter Gala continue to count down. The registration link is: https://www.moaatampa.org/winter-gala. The deadline for purchasing tickets is December 3, so secure your spot for this terrific event (or when seats run out).
For your $140 event price you will receive:
- Entry to the beautiful venue we enjoyed last year
- 2 beverages of your choice from the bar during the cocktail hours featuring passed hors d’oeuvres
- An art show
- The opportunity to participate in a silent auction and raffle of fantastic items to help raise money for our Chapter’s outreach efforts
- Live music throughout the evening
- A glass of wine for the evening’s ceremonial toasts • Your choice of one of the following meal options:
- Grilled Petite Filet Mignon
- Chicken Picatta
- Fresh Grouper topped with crab meat – Vegetarian entreìe (Chef’s choice)
- Dessert trio dessert platter consisting of three individual dessert servings (Chef’s choice)
Beginning with the October luncheon, we will collect new, unwrapped toy donations for the Toys for Tots drive in conjunction with the Gala. We will collect toys at the October and November luncheons and will have USMC representatives present at the Gala to collect any additional toys as well as cash donation. You can also make donations on our website to Toys for Tots.
So pull out your fancy clothes, make sure they fit and mark your calendars for December 16th at 6:00PM for a terrific evening supporting Tampa Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America.